Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Experience our beautiful two or three course a la cart menu for lunch in our cellar door restaurant, weekdays only (Mon, Tue, Thur and Fri). This is perfect for something special, or just treating yourself to a wonderful day out. Bookings are essential as tables are limited.
On weekends and public holidays experience our Feed Me shared style menu. This is an extension of our weekday à la carte menu. Simply leave it up to us and we'll feed you our best dishes until your heart, soul and belly is content. Bookings are essential as tables are limited.
Our menu is focused on local organic produce, and any wheat or gluten free diners will be pleased to know you are well looked after here. We've put a lot of love into each dish to ensure a beautiful experience is had, and that you leave feeling nourished and happy.
Please refer to our website for detailed information:
A Midcentury Modern inspired Brewpub in the heart of the West. Located in Brooklyn Park, this isn't your standard Brewery!
Featuring 10 taps of impeccable brews by award-winning Brewer, Tristan Barlow.
What goes better with beer than pizza? A selection of hand stretched pizza is on offer and it too, has a twist. Of course. we have the classics and they are incredible but we also have a delightful range of additions to please everyone. Vegan? Gluten free? No problem at all, we have several thoughtful and delicious offerings.
Martha Hardy’s Kitchen, is named after historical custodian Arthur Hardy’s wife, who roasted sides of lamb and whole legs of beef in the kitchen for the couple’s extravagant grand social events at the estate in the 1850’s.
Martha’s is located on the lower level of Mount Lofty House, with glass frontage featuring sweeping views over the stunning Piccadilly Valley. Martha Hardy’s Kitchen will be open seven days a week for breakfast (in-house guests only), lunch and dinner.
We offer an eclectic selection of wines from near and far, as well as a carefully curated menu of bar snacks and shared plates designed for communal dining.
A vibrant atmosphere with relaxed but personable staff. A place for wine lovers, not wine experts.
We are no longer taking reservations, so feel free to simply walk-in!
Open 7 days, this quaint & quirky wonderland, overgrown with leaves & vines,
creates the perfect backdrop to enjoy your wholesome dishes, coffee, cocktail and wines.
Please head to our website for long lunch enquiries and night time function packs.
We have three unique dining experiences to enjoy:
- Our Signature fine dining experience - savour a delectable degustation experience that changes with the seasons, following the "Valley to Verandah" concept. You will also have the opportunity to choose from a multi-award-winning wine selection and creative cocktail menu. Available for dinner 7 days a week
- Our relaxed yet refined style of dining to enjoy over lunch, offering an a la carte menu with a focus on regional produce and soulful dishes. Available for lunch Monday - Friday.
- High Tea Experience - elegant and unique offering that will undoubtedly tantalise your taste buds. Available Saturday and Sunday.
We are open from 11am Tuesday to Friday and from 5pm on Saturday serving up a delicious and unique selection of pizzas and a regularly updated tapas menu. Our wine list is extensive and we also offer beers on tap.
Our first floor space is ideal for large groups and functions, or for your next corporate off-site workshop.
Brunch, coffee & brekky cocktails from Wednesday to
Sunday 7am til 3pm
Gnocchi piatti & cocktails from 5.30 til late from Wednesday to
Bookings are for dining only. Drinks/coffee is on a walk-in only basis.
- DGDanielGAdelaide •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverytime we come here... We get exactly what i expect.... 1) Attentive, polite & happy staff... This is a massive credit to the owner ANNIE 😁 2) Every dish is consitant each vist. 3) Great atmosphere 4) Witnessing the Kitchen staff work in sync with one another is outstanding. We look forward again to visiting and enjoying ourselves once again Thankyou GONDOLA GONDOLA..More infoGondola GondolaPrice: Moderate• Asian• Adelaide City Center•4.5
- JJayepAdelaide •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoSuch a wondeful experience sitting at the chefs table. We enjoyed every dish and felt super special with the kind nod to our anniversary for dessert.More infoeleven Restaurant & PiazzaPrice: Expensive• Modern Australian• Adelaide City Center•4.6
- DHDiannaHAdelaide •5 reviews5.0Dined on 21 Nov 2023Melt is consistently good with its food choices, its food freshness, its food tastiness, its staff who are cheerful, helpful, energetic and attentive. Will go back there time and time again, if they keep it up.More infoMelt CBDPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Adelaide City Center•4.6
- CChris1 review5.0Dined on 19 Oct 2023Great venue and food. Huge ranger of unique drinks. Great for any board game nightMore infoThe Lost DicePrice: Moderate• Australian• Adelaide City Center•4.8
- RRRachelRAdelaide •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This is the best sushi in Adelaide. The Japanese chef and owner is a lovely man and has a passion for food and high quality fish. You cannot find a better sushi restaurant in Adelaide.More infoRamen & Izakaya HimejiPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Adelaide City Center•4.5
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Adelaide is Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant
- Rydges South Park Adelaide
- Comfort Inn Anzac Highway
- Adelaide Shores Caravan Park
- Windsor Gardens Caravan Park
- Morella Farm
- Tiers View Bed & Breakfast
- Adelaide Holiday Homes 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Luxury Escape in Adelaides East End
- Mclaren Vale Budget Accommodation
- Superb stay in Adelaides East End
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square
- Mantra on Frome
- Marion Holiday Park
- The Retreat at Stirling
- Bank Street Motel
- Mayfair Hotel
- BIG4 Port Willunga Tourist Park
- Mt Lofty House - MGallery Collection
- Marion Hotel
- Hotel Richmond on Rundle Mall