Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This place is an absolute gem. A very intimate experience, the owner Mike and Chefs Mikey and Laurent are gifted people who make you feel at home. Food is absolutely incredible, so much flavour with seasonal ingredients. Amazing local wine pairings. Cannot speak highly enough of this place!
Open plan kitchen with food prepared directly in front of our guests.
Warm and cozy lounge with fireplace for winter.
Secluded, rear private courtyard.
Engaging and vibrant dinner party setting.
Seasonal set menu.
Wine and beverage pairings.
Private dinners available.
Located in a beautiful heritage-listed building in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, cosy seats, high ceilings and modern decor reminiscent of Paris-by-night are paired with friendly, knowledgeable and professional service.
Co-founder and director Vianney Establet was born in prime Bordeaux terroir with wine in his veins, coming from a family of winemakers going back five generations, and honed his craft as a sommelier for over a decade in some of the finest restaurants and private members clubs around the world.
We pride ourselves on our eclectic boutique wine list (awarded two glasses by Australia's Wine List of the Year Awards), craft beers, cocktails and an impressive selection of gourmet cheeses and other French nibbles making V the perfect venue for catching up with friends, dates, groups and after-work drinks. Wine to take home is also available from our retail boutique.
Book now for a fantastic experience!
While you are always welcome to stroll in, we recommend reserving a table to secure your spot.
We offer dinner 6 nights a week and our booking times start at 5pm. Saturday & Sunday we offer lunch from 12-3pm.
If you would like to enquire about hiring our dining space or about events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you.
We operate for lunch only with 2 seatings: 12.00pm and 2.00pm.
On our menu you will have the choice between our signature chirashi and our Lunch Omakase.
The selection of fish may vary day to day according to availability.
We exclusively serve raw fish.
All our guests are sitting at the counter facing the chefs for a nice experience.
For bookings above 6 pax, please contact email@example.com.
La Perla expresses the traditions of regional Italian cuisine. With a bespoke woodfired oven as the heart of La Perla, our cozy neighbourhood trattoria & bar offers a creative take on Italian dining.
We invite you to join us and experience our authentic cuisine & hand picked wines that aim to transport you to the rural landscapes of Italy.
Our menu comprises of wine bar classics like cured meats and cheeses, 48 - 96hr hr ferment woodfired pizzas and regional specialties perfect for causal catch-ups or substantial dining.
We hope when you arrive as a stranger, you leave as a friend!
Working with the seasons we offer a simple and delicious euro influenced menu to enjoy with our ever changing wine list. Join us for a quick drink and snack or let our team look after you and bring you our favourite dishes in our cozy dining room.
We are more than happy to accommodate any dietaries and would love if you would please advise us when booking. No need to book for drinks + snacks, please simply pop on in! We will always find you a spot to enjoy.
We look forward to welcoming you soon x
With Tanya Maraj as our newly appointed Head Chef, we are excited to bring an array of food that is designed to entice and connect people together.
We believe there is nothing better than bring people together through amazing wine & food.
Welcome to Wolfe & Molone
Award Winners 2020,2021, 2022 Gourmet Traveller Australian Wine list of the Year
Vue de monde has been synonymous with Melbourne dining for almost 20 years, continuing to present an exciting and dynamic experience with a progression of flavours and sense of curiosity. The whimsical spirit at the heart of the Vue de monde menu has not been lost throughout the years, with the lighter-handed and more natural approach to cooking being no less infused with theatre.
Rob's philosophy is all about making wine with character; wine with depth which reflects our unique terroir. You'll taste from vineyard sites across the Valley, and learn how location impacts the perfect drop.
Visit us for a wine tasting, or order some cheese and wine from the Cellar Door which you are welcome to enjoy while overlooking the vineyard. If you're lucky, you might meet @merlot_thewinedog - our Chief Cuddle Officer - he loves making friends with our visitors!
(If you are unable to reach the Cellar Door on our landline, please call the Cellar Door Supervisor on 0491769907)
Food that is delicious and fun!
A Melbourne wine bar run by people who love what they do and are passionate about everything on the menu.
Wine that is alive!
After so many months of lockdowns, Doms represents everything that owners Sam, Tom and Adam craved - a return to the basics of hospitality. The makeover of Cheek and Peaches was designed to promote a warm sense of nostalgia and indulge the passions of the team... GOOD PIZZA, GOOD WINES, GOOD TIMES.
Level 1 - Pizzeria/Restaurant
Level 2 - Pool Room
Level 3 - Walk-in Outdoor Rooftop Bar
Dining at Doms - warm textures of natural timber, plush royal blue carpet and brass. It's old school and inviting. A menu of slow fermented wood fired sourdough pizza, alongside tasty snacks and a very deep wine list. The perfect venue for that date, that birthday, that catch up. Social, familiar, honest and good. Hot tip: drink Lambrusco, eat the salami!
Please note unfortunately we do not have disabled access.
Angliss Restaurant is the Institute's flagship venue and the home of the Great Chefs program. The Angliss Restaurant provides a professional-standard training environment for our students and an affordable dining experience for guests. The food style offered at Angliss is a fusion of contemporary and classical influences. Guests will enjoy culinary delights from final year apprentice chefs and cookery students and impeccable fine dining service provided by hospitality students.
Lavish three course buffet lunches and dinners are also available throughout the year. These offer excellent value, with choices including soup, salads, hot dishes, roast carvery and a selection of desserts.
Live Greek music most weekends with lots of singing and dancing!!
Set in the basement of the State Library.
Our new menu reflects the Italian heritage of our two owners, Paul and Rosie, and of our head chef Monica. Together, they have created authentic dishes that are hand-made with seasonal local produce, simplicity and love.
Our family welcomes yours to join us.
- OTOpenTable DinerMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFrom the minute we walked in we were greeted and served politely, we were taken to our table within a minute , unhappy with our seat they were more than accommodating and offered a bigger table easily. The food was amazing our waiter was a tall guy with blond hair and he was very polite and professional made us feel every comfortable and was very well knowledgeable about the food menu and the drinks menu aswell. Was a great night. The service was high quality until me left. Very happy and will definitely return.More infoCecconi's Flinders LanePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Melbourne CBD•4.7
- GOGordonOMelbourne •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Di Stasio has becpome our 'go to' for birthday celebrations for the past few years. The staff are very good. Prompt, efficient and knowledeable. The food is magnificent. Just love it. I love the person in the water on the wall, but I reckon we could get an update on the bearded guy on the other wall. Perhaps a couple walking and chatting?More infoDi Stasio CittaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Melbourne CBD•4.5
- LILeonardIVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on 18 Nov 2019The radii restaurant & bar in the hotel offered a pleasant atmosphere and decor during our dinner reservations. The presentation and plating of our meal was well presented and the duck I had was cooked perfectly, tantalizing the tastebuds with each bite.More inforadii restaurant & barPrice: Expensive• Australian• East Melbourne•4.1
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 677 restaurants in Melbourne. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Australian, Asian, Modern Australian, Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Melbourne who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Melbourne either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- HarbourView Apartment Hotel
- The Hotel Windsor
- Little Collins St - Beyond A Room
- Oaks on William
- Footscray Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments
- Coppersmith Hotel
- Caroline Serviced Apartments South Yarra
- Pullman Melbourne On the Park
- Radisson On Flagstaff Gardens
- Adelphi Hotel
- Mantra on Little Bourke
- 420 Punt Boutique Guesthouse
- Parkview Hotel St Kilda Road
- Quest Docklands Apartment Hotel
- PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
- Dingley International Motel
- Southern Cross Serviced Apartments
- Little Bourke Street
- The Como Melbourne - MGallery Collection
- Knightsbridge Apartments
- Best Eco-Friendly Restaurants in Australia
- 12 romantic restaurants for date night in Melbourne
- Best Japanese Restaurants in Melbourne
- Best Italian Restaurants in Melbourne
- Best Restaurants in Carlton
- 50 Melbourne Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Where Chefs Eat in Melbourne
- 10 outstanding Melbourne restaurants for celebrating special occasions