Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are an intimate venue with one chef serving Modern Australian with flavours and spices from the Middle East & Mediterranean. If you are here for a quick meal, that's not us, we are not just a vehicle for food but a dining experience so allow 2hrs-2.5 hours to dine with us.
Our menu designed by Stacey Conner showcases fresh & local produce from around Noosa and up the Queensland coast.
We are a small intimate venue, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
You can dine on either of our share menus which will consist of a range of snacks, a large dish to share with your choice of add-ons.
We take groups of up to 6 guests & children dine on the same menu at the same cost, we do this so that you get the experience you deserve and other guests in our tiny home can also enjoy themselves. If you would like to enquire about a group larger than 6 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owner and head chef Nam Do brings his expertise to the menu which is inspired by South East Asian cuisine, as well as his passion for cooking the cuisine of his childhood.
With a love of cooking inherited from his mother Nam Do comes from generations of family who ran eateries in Vietnam.
Namory Eatery is a return to cooking for Nam Do after a break following 14 successful years at his Palmwoods restaurant, Café de Orient.
Open for dinner seven days lunch on Sat and Sunday, Namory Eatery is located in Cotton Tree Parade, Maroochydore and offers takeaway and dine in. The menu can also be catered for dietary preferences such as vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free.
Our menu is updated according to seasonality and market availability of local produce.
For 5 or more guest / if you wish to join our waiting list / reservation enquiry, please email us
Kindly note that seafood and soy are key ingredients in our menu and we can arrange only minor changes for mild GF and other dietary requirements with 48 hours advance notice.
NOT able to provide for Vegan, Vegetarian, strict GF and Kids menu options.
NOT able to provide high chairs.
We are fully licensed and BYO wine corkage fee is $15 per person.
15% surcharge will be applied to all accounts on public holidays.
We inspire one and another with knowledge, smiles and joy.
As the name suggests Sumi Open Kitchen has nothing to hide offering a space escaping the every day grind where one can feel welcome and resolved.
Exec Chef Kelly Robson and her team’s fun takes on Euro classics are all about flavour and designed to be shared. We’re passionate about healthy and ethically sourced produce and products, using great local produce from our region when possible; and greens from our own gardens.
The wine list consists of handpicked Australian/Euro naturals and mainstream beauties. Glass selections change weekly to suit our menu and season. The cocktail list includes sub-tropical takes on classics with a sprinkle of local native ingredients.
Our little bistro is an extension of our home ~ a warm, inviting space that’s as satisfying to work in as it is to visit. Look forward to seeing you, Kelly, Adrian and the team.
Our Executive Chef, Alex Schwarz, and the Restaurant Team are committed to creating a sustainable, eco friendly, inclusive space; utilising home grown and locally sourced fruit, vegetables and bush tucker, ethically sourced Australian seafood and local dairy products to create well balanced, flavoursome, seasonal menus rich in nutrition and style.
Enjoy a leisurely lunch on our spacious deck amongst the trees, an intimate dinner under the stars or bring the family for a relaxing Sunday afternoon and enjoy live tunes, whilst the kids play in our enclosed playground.
Offering a variety of indoor dining spaces, from our bar area with a cosy fireplace for the cooler months, a private dining room suited for groups of up to 10 people and our main dining space with a view of the deck.
Welcome to Argo Bar + Kitchen 2.0
This intimate connection with nature is enhanced by the incredible food that is prepared in house by our talented team of chefs.
Oozing with character and charm, the venue is more like a plant nursery than a hotel. With striking architecture covered in greenery and decorated with exposed brick, The Doonan is a wonderland for the senses.
Specialises in honest and uncomplicated European cuisine done well, Belgian beers, European wines, classic and house made cocktails.
Chef Alex Hughes honours our European traditions whilst celebrating the beautiful premium local produce that the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
"The interior alone is timeless, effortlessly sexy and does a fine job of solidifying this place as somewhere you’ll totally want to hang out. Basically, if we were to rate this place on the atmosphere alone, we’d be dishing up a big, fat 10."
- Urban List -
Bookings Recommended - Kitchen Open All Day - Weekly Specials
- DSDebSSunshine Coast •3 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent bar service, food arrived quickly and was tasty.More infoAlex Supporters ClubPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Alexandra Headland•4.4
- SVSusanVvipSunshine Coast •14 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was so good we are excited to go back to try other dishes. The staff are very friendly and service amazing.More infoThe Rickshaw (Restaurant & Bar)Price: Moderate• Contemporary Asian• Maroochydore•4.5
- RGRossGSunshine Coast •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe have eaten at Market Bistro at least 6 times. Food,staff and ambiance has been exceptional. Only negative is the parking in the area. Council needs to fix the issue quickly.More infoMarket BistroPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Maroochydore•4.6
- BFBFDF100Sunshine Coast •8 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Husband and Wife date night at our favourite Sunshine Coast restaurant. Have been here a few times now and never fails to serve up amazing food… great service … we will be back 😊More infoBella Venezia Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mooloolaba•4.5
- SBSandraBSunshine Coast •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Outstanding new restaurant - exquisite attention to detail - gorgeous food - and a well curated wine list - definitely on the repeat listMore infoBottarga RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Maroochydore•4.7
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sunshine Coast is Bella Venezia Restaurant and Bar
- Villa Marina
- Colonial Resort Noosa
- Oceanic Drive 99
- Kooringal Crescent 28
- 14 Ravenwood Drive
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach
- The Avenue at Montville Hinterland
- Netanya Noosa
- On The Beach Resort Bribie Island
- Taranaki Apartment
- Maleny Hotel
- Alex Beach Cabins and Tourist Park
- Ramada Resort Golden Beach
- Eastwood Farm
- Balyarta Crescent 38
- Apartment Mariner Cove
- 15 Shorehaven Drive
- Oceanic Drive 141
- Apartment Beachside 2
- Proximity Waterfront Apartments