Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Perspective | Lunch
Seating one at 11:30 am
Seating two 1:30 pm
Food and wine pairing 140
Just the food 85
Perspective Dinner 9 courses
Food and Wine pairing 300
Just the food 195
Our drinks menu is built of products from Queensland based artisans from Brisbane locals - Cavaliers Coffee Roasters, Tour De Tea & Spencers Vodka, Witches Falls Winery in Tamborine Mountains and Wildflower Gin & Capricorn Rum on the Gold Coast with many more to be added to the list.
We feature up to 6 brews at a time, consisting of our two core beers and other specialty brews which change seasonally and can also include some interesting flavour combinations. We also love to feature other local breweries from Brisbane.
Our food menu is the perfect accompaniment to a few schooners or a glass of wine and features classic comfort food options freshly made over hot coals.
You have never had Mexican like this!
Authentic Mexican. Just made from
Just like the raw interiors in which we reside, our work is simple but considered.
The ethos in the kitchen embraces collaboration with local farmers, hunters and providores, promoting an environmentally conscious approach to the menu. Harvest driven dishes provide the creative parameters for our ever evolving dining experience.
ESSA is open Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm till late and Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch from 12pm.
Step into our 100 year old home of Euro-inspired eats, small-producer wines, and expertly crafted, classic cocktails. At Bar Francine, we don't just serve food and drinks; we curate unforgettable experiences. We're more than just a bar; we're a spot built on good company.
Immerse yourself in the charm of a place that's as down-to-earth as your favourite local haunt but elevated to a whole new level of culinary excellence. It's the kind of place where you can walk in just as you are, with friends or solo, and immediately feel at home. Imagine a dinner gathering at your best mate’s house, only if that mate happened to be a classically trained Chef.
The air is filled with funky tunes, the chatter is as lively as the atmosphere, and the memories are as great as the times we share.
Come enjoy great drinks, even better food, and the best of times, we’re just down the road.
Voted Gourmet Traveller Magazine's QLD Wine Bar of the Year 2023
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful food, service and views! Perfect lunch.More infoTillerman Seafood RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoNice atmosphere Best food in Brisbane Kindness of the staffMore infoMalt DiningPrice: Expensive• Australian• Brisbane CBD•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFriendly service, delicious food, beautiful atmosphere for small group gathering. Did I mentioned, delicious food? Yea... We had a great evening, really enjoyed ourselves.More infoJumbo Thai Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Thai• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- SCSteveC1 review4.0Dined on 4 Oct 2023Coffee great, food excellent, service really friendly. Will definitely be coming back. Thanks.More infoAquila BrisbanePrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Brisbane CBD•4.3
- DDianaBrisbane •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The food and the atmosphere at Olive and Angelo always reminds me of the smells and taste of Italy. As you walk in it’s like the gardens of Tuscany. I highly recommend as it always delivers the best quality of food and service. Grazie milleMore infoOlive and AngeloPrice: Expensive• Italian• Brisbane CBD•4.3
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Brisbane is Perspective Dining
- iStay River City
- Pullman Brisbane King George Square
- Royal Albert Hotel
- Some Rooms Backpacker
- Hilton Brisbane
- Scobie's Boutique Bed & Breakfast
- The Point Brisbane - Hotel
- Emporium Hotel
- Mantra South Bank Brisbane
- Brisbane Marriott Hotel
- Il Mondo Boutique Hotel
- ULTIQA Rothbury Hotel
- Oaks Mews
- Greenslopes Motor Inn
- Brisbane Bay Home Stay
- ibis Budget - Brisbane Airport
- Browns Plains Motor Inn
- Springwood Motor Inn
- Noonameena Bed and Breakfast
- Stamford Plaza Brisbane