Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At our restaurant, you'll step into a world of Mongolian culture and cuisine, and experience the same warmth and hospitality that the nomads of the past offered their guests. We invite you to join us and experience the timeless traditions of our ancestors through the flavours and ingredients of our dishes. Come dine with us and discover the stories and legends of Mongolia.
At the forefront it’s about the food: simple, wholesome and traditional without being old fashioned. The “old fashioned” is evident in the service with Gianni and his incredible staff focusing on giving the diner a charming experience.
What sets it apart is how they transport you to Italy. Start with an aperitivo to open the palate, enjoy a local or Italian wine varietal and finish with a soothing digestive.
Briscola is situated conveniently in the heart of the city near hotels and public transport.
Sit inside or alfresco, Briscola seems to suit anyone… families, young couples, group functions and corporate luncheons. You can walk-in, but please book, it gets busy!
Serving a wide variety of Australian and Canberra Region wines, selected spirits and a rotating selection of craft beers from independently owned breweries.
Seasonal and free range produce with a uniquely native twist. Meals to share with friends, your special person or in splendid solitude and of course late night suppers of cheese and chocolate.
100% Gluten Free
Monster’s cutting-edge veg will endorse longevity, fermenting and pickling will feature prominently across the menu allowing the vibrancy of the produce to live on.
The Monster is evolving and now is a herbivore.
Showcasing the culinary offerings from Chef Adrianne Gail De Jesus Davo, Luna brings you all your favourites but re-imagined. Think elevated street food with complex umami flavours, designed to be shared.
Head to the bar and you'll find yourself once again in good hands. Luna mixologist, Charlotte (Charlie) Stephenson, shakes things up (pun intended) with her considered yet creative approach to cocktail creation. They call her crafty for a reason.
10 Yards - Regional Wine Bar & Tap House
Offering a comprehensive range of Canberra Region Wines by the glass & bottle. A suburban bar since 2016, also offering local craft beer & cider alongside a full kitchen menu. BOOKINGS AFTER 2PM ONWARDS
DISCLAIMER**** Shade is not guaranteed when booking an outdoor table, please specify if shade is a requirement. Sunscreen is available on site.
Steaks, seafood, chicken, and other dishes cooked on the grill are a speciality. The menu also features pasta, risotto, a wide range of vegetarian options, dishes designed for sharing, and tempting desserts. A wide range of local and international wines, cocktails, craft beers and ciders are available for your drinking pleasure.
Chifley’s Bar & Grill is named after the 16th Prime Minister of Australia, Ben Chifley, who loved dining here and frequently enjoyed a tipple in the bar. In honour of his favourite drink, the whisky bar has a specially curated menu taking guests on a sensory journey of whiskies around the world.
- BGBethGCanberra •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat vibe. Great service. Food was outstanding. Highly recommend, definitely coming back again.More infoLunaPrice: Expensive• Modern Australian• Canberra City•4.4
- MSMarkSCanberra •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoLoved the service, your ladies were amazing, friendly helpful, courteous and lovely, the food was outstandingMore infoBriscola ItalianPrice: Expensive• Italian• Canberra City•4.7
- KEKimECanberra •1 review4.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023Arrived early (4.30pm) for a few after work Friday drinks. Visiting from Melbourne and catching up with old friends. Sat outside to enjoy the country capital fresh air. First batch of bar snacks before the kitchen opened properly came out super quick. Happy hour schooners of Capital Brewing ale were great value. Even as the night progressed and the crowds grew it was energetic enough know people were out for a good time, and food service was still way faster than a lot of Melbourne pubs. Inoffensive crowd, great service and overall good value for money. Will visit again when we are in town.More infoPJs In The CityPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Canberra City•4.4
- NRNickRGold Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined on 9 Nov 2023Amazing food and sensational service. A great Italian restaurant.More infoL'Americano - CanberraPrice: Moderate• Café• Canberra City•4.4
- THTonyHSydney •2 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Oct 2023So great. Food was lovely. Service was excellent. Would definitely recommend.More infoGus' PlacePrice: Moderate• Café• Canberra City•4.6
Earn Dining Points towards an Amazon Gift Card, Canberra!
Earn Dining Points towards an Amazon.com.au Gift Card when you make a reservation with OpenTable. Just activate point collection in a few easy steps. 𝗶𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 1) Download the OpenTable app if you haven’t already 2) Tap your avatar in the top right hand corner of the home screen 3) Tap "about you" 4) Tap the dining points toggle to activate collection 5) Tap "save" 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱 1) Download the OpenTable app if you haven’t already 2) Tap your avatar in the top right hand corner of the home screen 3) Tap "account settings" 4) Tap "account details" 5) Tap the dining points toggle to activate collection 6) Tap "done" 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗻.𝗰𝗼𝗺.𝗮𝘂 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱*! 2,000 points = $20 Amazon.com.au Gift Card 5,000 points = $50 Amazon.com.au Gift Card 10,000 points = $100 Amazon.com.au Gift Card Learn more about Dining Points by visiting the help section. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁:
Frequently asked questions
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra
- Chalet Rene Apartment
- Deakin Executive Apartment
- University House - ANU
- Hyatt Hotel Canberra - A Park Hyatt Hotel
- Lyneham Pines
- Cool Mountain Lodge
- Accommodate Canberra - Mode
- Accommodate Canberra - Realm Residences
- Yarrabi Pond
- Dromaius 6
- Motel Margeurita
- Mantra on Northbourne
- Mid City Motor Inn Queanbeyan
- Brassey Hotel
- BreakFree Capital Tower Apartments
- Novotel Canberra
- Allara Street Apartment