Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Brighton Bar & Grill is a contemporary, bright and energetic restaurant serving the very best in American eclectic fare. Our food is fresh, full of bold flavors and eye-catching presentations. Our service staff is attentive, friendly, and eager to make your visit with us a memorable one. Our attention to detail is second to none, making your dining experience always satisfying. Our slogan, emphasized in our mission statement and carried out in our restaurant every day, is "Always an Escape. Always Uniquely Brighton Bar & Grill" We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
We are bringing our version of the Kreuzberg Doner experience to Detroit and creating a place where you can begin and end your evening. Our cocktail menu pulls from the vibrant colors, spices and punchy flavors of the district. Our light and dark beer selection are a reference to the “branded” corner bars scattered throughout the neighborhood. Our food is diverse, direct and craveable.
Specialty wines and spirits complement each course. Guests enjoy tableside conversation with Frances Cannarsa Truant, the “padrona” or perhaps a visit from Chef Randy Truant. The atmosphere is convivial, warm, and aromatic. The staff is seasoned, the service impeccable.
The Godfather Room is the ideal setting for a business meeting.
The Wine Room offers a touch of romance for that special evening.
The Main Dining Room is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary.
There’s a Speak Easy in the back for the ultimate private party.
Simply looking for a wonderful meal? Come for lunch or dinner.
For over 30 years, our sophisticated menu of contemporary American food has drawn guests from far and wide. You can’t beat the vibe of Beverly Hills Grill. With a menu and décor inspired by the Californian city of Beverly Hills, we’re small enough to feel cozy but big on both flavor and style.
Overlooking the beautiful greens and lakes of the South Course, this Steakhouse offers first in its class in dining and service. Creative and cutting edge cuisine along with award winning Wine List makes Emilio’s a destination for discerning guests and a favorite for locals and resort guests. Serving prime steaks and fresh seafood and home of the famous Cognac Lobster Bisque, Emilio’s is the perfect location for all your special occasions and business dinners. Opening for dinner only 5pm to 9pm Wednesday through Saturday.
The venue offers a great all-day menu Tuesday through Thursday, and great live music and pre-fixe menu combination on Friday and Saturday. Chef Andre Neimanis serves up bistro favorites, world cuisine influences, comfort food with a twist and exciting daily specials. The wine list offers about 60 selections, 20 by the glass.
The menu centers around the in-house dry-aging room, yielding Prime Steaks and Chops expertly butchered on site. The balance of the menu features seafood and eclectic dishes that change with the seasons. Lunch has its own unique offerings, and the Bar offers distinct offerings for Happy Hour. An extensive wine list is housed in a state of the art cellar with private lockers.
Dress code is business casual at a minimum, and is strictly enforced. Please dress accordingly
- FFoodguyvipChicago / Illinois •28 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoVery pleasant surprise. One of the best steaks I've ever had and I've had steaks all over the world. Bone-in was charred and cooked to a perfect medium. Oysters we're pretty good. Mac and cheese/creamed spinach were ok. Drinks were on point. Service from Ethan was excellent! Nice ambiance as well.More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse-Birmingham, MIPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.5
- TDTheDirectHerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI'm still reminiscing on the wonderful Mediterranean salad I had last evening; wish I could come back and get another one.More info220 MerrillPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWendy, the server at Casa Pernoi, exemplified exceptional professionalism and elegance during our dining experience. Her presentation of the exquisite dinner was not only flawless but also enhanced by her charming demeanor. Casa Pernoi is undoubtedly fortunate to have such a dedicated and skilled individual on their team. Wendy's outstanding service contributed significantly to our enjoyable evening, and her commitment to excellence reflects positively on the restaurant.More infoCasa PernoiPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Birmingham•4.7
- LTLoveToWineAndDinevipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •67 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWow, what a wonderful place! Everything was amazing! The food and wine were perfect, and the service was impeccable! Highly highly recommend!More infoTallulah Wine Bar and BistroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Birmingham•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •6 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe celebrated our anniversary. The service was outstanding, drink recommendations were great and server very knowledgeable. The food choices were excellent: octopus salad and steak tartare were out of this world. We shared steak frites and we were amazed by how perfectly it was cooked. In the end we got carrot cake and it was perfect culmination of the whole culinary excellence. Will definitely come back!More infoZANAPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Detroit probably has more nicknames than any other city. The two most common, Motor City and Motown, stem from its large contributions to the automobile and the music industry. This booming city also offers a lot in the way of sporting events, attractions and eating establishments. Detroit not only has restaurants offering food from almost every culture, but it is also known for many of its own special delicacies. Many of the eating venues offer foods that have actually originated here, including Detroit-style pizza, Corridor sausage and double-baked rye bread. You can also taste Eastern Michigan favorites like Coney Island hot dogs and Detroit Street Brick. These are some of the most famous delights of the region, and Detroit and the surrounding area are a great place to give them a try.
Frequently asked questions
- The Somerset Collection Shopping Center
- Woodward Avenue
- Saint Andrews Hall
- Belle Isle Aquarium
- Bay City Mall
- The Henry Ford
- Motorcity Casino
- The Corktown Hotel Detroit
- Great Lakes Crossing Mall Shopping Center
- Detroit Opera House
- The Majestic Theatre, Detroit
- State Street
- Masonic Temple
- Sasser Playground
- New Center Area
- Dow Event Center
- 10 Mile Orchard Lake Shopping Center
- Tel Twelve Mall Shopping Center
- Crisler Arena
- Briarwood Mall Shopping Center