Cuisine (20 of 68)
90 restaurants available nearby
Interesting, tasty comfort food served in a pretty setting with highly attentive (but not intrusive) service. Ample outdoor dining in a greenhouse like structure, with fresh flowers on each table.
Our weekday brunch included fried okra and devilled eggs that thrilled the taste buds of this...
We ate on the outside patio. You can see the Delaware from there. Small but nice selection of draft craft beers, and good selection of dishes for meat eaters and vegetarians, both small plates and entrees. Would definitely go again.
Our food was excellent and the service was just as good. Have never had a bad meal at Cedar Craft & Kitchen!! We went every weekend before the damn pandemic n then for take our a couple times during. Really missed it. So glad it made it through the craziness. Love that place!!
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Reading Terminal Market
- English Village Shopping Center
- Springfield Mall Shopping Center
- Christiana Mall
- Flourtown Shopping Center
- Toftrees Golf Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE-Bensalem
- Peddler's Village
- The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- Villanova University Conference Center
- Ashbourne Country Club
- Penn State University
- Ardmore Station
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- Parx Racing And Casino
- Franklin And Marshall Athletic Field
- University of Delaware
- Bryn Mawr Station
- Nemours Mansion And Gardens