Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Double Rainbow Bar & Eating House extends from a lively William St. alfresco area through to the laneway entrance just off the Perth Cultural Centre.
Featuring a range of long, shared dining tables and the chefs counter seating options that overlook all of the theatrics of our stunning open kitchen.
Double Rainbow Bar & Eating House offers a wide array of food and beverage experiences throughout the night, every Wednesday - Sunday and select event dates.
For large bookings, (12+) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To pair your sumptuous dinner with a show visit www.therechabite.com.au/whats-on
The Rechabite is a CASHLESS venue; all major credit cards accepted.
- OTOpenTable DinerPerth •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoLovely meal. If in Perth it is a must visit. Had a fabulous time.More infoTony Roma's - PerthPrice: Moderate• American• Perth CBD•4.3
- FFifiPerth •3 reviews5.0Dined on 30 Nov 2023Always my fave place to come to for every occasion. To be remembered by name every time I come makes me feel welcomed Staff and food are always above and beyond my expectationsMore infoNorth Bird Wine StorePrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Northbridge•4.3
- YTYTERAPerth •1 review4.0Dined on 25 Nov 2023Happy hour drinks are available. Pizza was delicious. Calamari was small size. But it was with green salad. That was really good. The distance to next table was too close.More infoIvy and JackPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Perth CBD•3.1
- GLGaleLPerth •4 reviews4.0Dined on 28 Sept 2023Great ambience dining amongst amongst the tree tops. Efficient service, small but enticing menu with generous servings. Good to see some GF options too. Nice to have live music but bit too loud to have a conservation comfortably.More infoTerrarium PerthPrice: Expensive• Australian• Perth CBD•4
- LJLisaJ1 review5.0Dined on 16 Sept 2023Very good service. Food was tasty and didn’t take long. The restaurant was a little hard to find as the sign doesn’t really stand out in the street.More infoThe Lobster PierPrice: Moderate• Australian• Perth CBD•3.9
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 16 restaurants in Perth CBD. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Asian, American, Modern Australian, Chinese, Australian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Perth CBD who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Perth CBD either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Haus Accommodation
- The Richardson Hotel & Spa
- Quest Mounts Bay Road
- Sullivans Hotel
- The Great Southern Hotel Perth (formerly Ibis Style Perth)
- Mantra on Hay
- Brownelea Holiday Apartments
- Arcus City Apartment
- City Stay Apartment Hotel
- Malcolm Street Apartments
- Quest East Perth
- One World Backpackers
- Perth Ambassador Hotel
- Townsend Lodge
- Perth City YHA
- Baileys Serviced Apartments
- Wyndham Outram Perth
- The Witch's Hat
- The Nest Boutique Hotel
- Quest West Perth