- NNatcSydney •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe price has gone up a bit but overall still one of the best value all you can eat. I think the quality is what you pay for and everything is delicious.More infoKobe WagyuPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Sydney CBD•4.5
- SSScottSSydney •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was amazing and service was great. We sat outside, it was very loud inside, so would definitely recommend being outside if possible. Make sure you try the Pineapple…it was next level good!More infoBraza Churrascaria - Darling HarbourPrice: Expensive• Brazilian• Darling Harbour•4.5
- BJBethanyJSydney •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoHonestly it lived up to its hype, best burger I have ever had, the bacon, I will think about everyday, the service was beautiful and attentive, not pushy but also extremely helpful with their suggestions. The fit out is insane and I love the booths. Will be there often.More infoClam BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Sydney CBD•4.7
- KkyliecSydney •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFabulous day out , food was wonderful and love going for differing occasions , Gingerbread lane or spring - parking a little difficult but attendants were very helpfulMore infoThe Grounds of Alexandria CafePrice: Moderate• Café• Alexandria•4
- OTOpenTable DinerSydney •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe definitely had a great experience - despite how busy it was. Every staff member was helpful, polite, and attentive. We were served quickly, and all the food except a salad was exceptional, especially the beef cheeks. When I expressed my disappointment with the salad it was replaced immediately with my second choice - the fennel salad - so good!!More infoThe Potting ShedPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Alexandria•4.2
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.