Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A solid marble chef’s table is front and centre, seating 8 guests at a time for an intimate chef's table (meaning “I leave it up to you.”), Chef Jacob breaks the menu down into “Episodes” with each episode featuring a core focus on a culinary moment of his life.
Kobo is located in Sydney's new Quay Quarter Lanes, a short walk from Circular Quay station, nestled just behind the historic Hinchcliffe House.
Nikkei is a recognized staple of Peruvian cuisine worldwide.
Born from the migration of Japanese immigrants to Peru in the 19th Century, Nikkei fuses classic Japanese techniques and ingredients with robust Peruvian staples, for a culinary delight that can’t be missed.
We import our ingredients from Peru and compliment them by sourcing fresh produce from local farmers and premium seafood and meats, so that we can provide you with the highest quality experience.
More than just a meal, we want our guests to experience and feel Peruvian culture and warm hospitality when walking through our doors.
We offer vegan and vegetarian options on offer and most of our menu is 100% Gluten Free
Deep within a former wool store, Mister Percy offers an escapist, ever-pouring refuge from Sydney’s city streets, beginning with a warm welcome and familiar feeling faces.
We’re proudly serving up a thoughtful collection of boutique and local wines, handpicked from Australia and the far reaches of the Mediterranean, inspired by the region’s fiery passion for profound quality and character.
Take a seat, settle into our softly lit surrounds and have your fill of fare designed to share with a glass or quartino of wine in hand.
Whether you come to dine with friends, family or someone special your dining experience will be nothing short of unique with Sydney’s finest Australian produce with an Asian inspiration, exquisite décor and superior service.
Glass boasts a stunning view of the QVB, all seating requests are subject to availability.
Groups of 8 and over incur a 10% service charge on the final food & beverage bill and groups over 10 are required to dine from a set menu.
Perfectly positioned on the Walsh Bay harbour foreshore, this waterside venue takes you on a journey through the distinctive flavours and tastes of its famed namesake – the coastal town of Jounieh in Lebanon.
From the pickles and spices of the bustling ‘Souk’, the grandeur of its luxurious oceanfront resorts, bustling nightlife and numerous promenade eateries, Jounieh is an all-encompassing slice of Lebanese culture.
So grab another round of dips and pile up the pita; time moves slowly when you’re eating this well.
Our produce-driven menu is paired back, sustainable and unmistakably Australian, and shares center stage with unrivalled harbour views. Relaxed and elegant, enjoy the freshest of
seafood, seasonal Australian ingredients, and a selection of fine wines and locally crafted beers and spirits.
Lunch and dinner reservations are highly recommended. Our popular window tables are available at a surcharge when booking and subject to availability. Dress code is smart casual.
Make a booking from 12 February for February to June 2024.
The Apprentice Restaurant Sydney is a TAFE NSW licensed training restaurant.
Lunch 12pm to 2pm: three courses (entrée, main & dessert) for $39 or you can select any two courses for $34.
Dinner 6pm to 8:30pm: three course menu for $39.
(Our prices are excluding beverages).
Our meals are usually served Table d’hôte (alternate drop) and portions are limited.
Bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment. For group bookings of 11 people or more please contact us by phone 02 7920 0909 (9am to 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment in advance is required for group bookings.
We accept payment by EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard. We do not accept cash or split bills.
Dietary requirements must be advised 24 hrs in advance.
Only Dinner Bookings will be seated in the Dining Area, All drink bookings will be allocated to Bar or High Top Table Seating.
THERE WILL BE A $50PP NO SHOW FEE, ALL CANCELLATIONS NEED TO BE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
Please not a 5% service charge will be added to all bills after 10:30pm on Friday & Saturday night
Our extensive late-night dining menu is also available until 2.30am
Please contact us at email@example.com for bookings up to 30 people.
MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY ON THE DOOR.
Our purpose is to provide you with an Authentic Brazilian experience where you can explore the many mouth-watering flavours of our Barbeque.
- NTNatalieTSydney •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time dining at Masuya, and I loved it, will be back! Exceptional service, amazing food and great value. The ambience is so welcoming. Sushi was fresh and so tasty. Drinks also amazing! Our waiter was Soda, who went above and beyond, while other wait staff also attended our table of 6. Wish I’d found this earlier. We also brought a cake, and the cakage was very reasonable. Can’t recommend high enough!More infoMasuya RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Sydney CBD•4.3
- BHBobHSydney •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGood food, good wine, good service. Great spot for a celebration. Highly recommended.More infoTapavino - Circular QuayPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Sydney CBD•4.7
- BJBethanyJSydney •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoHonestly it lived up to its hype, best burger I have ever had, the bacon, I will think about everyday, the service was beautiful and attentive, not pushy but also extremely helpful with their suggestions. The fit out is insane and I love the booths. Will be there often.More infoClam BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Sydney CBD•4.7
- KKazza1 review5.0Dined on 27 Oct 2023There was so much amazing food and the service was amazingMore infoIzakaya MasuyaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Sydney CBD•4.3
- MBMarkBSydney •2 reviews5.0Dined on 31 Dec 2022This was our 2 stay and again found the staff and service where excellent always willing to do that little extra food and cocktails to die fore.More infoDean & Nancy on 22Price: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Sydney CBD•4.6
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you ’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.