Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Sydney's first dedicated home of Bao, we specialise in hand made Bao creativity. It's important to us that you enjoy our love for food paired with great drinks and friendly service in our fun, casual restaurant that offers a hint of old Chinese restaurant nostalgia.
Taking from the traditional chinese pork bun (pork bao), we pride ourselves on our hand made bao, and introducing our asian heritage to our Australian home.
We hope you enjoy our love for Bao as much as we do.
Some of Osteria di Russo & Russo's specialty dishes include the saltbush gnocchi with pork sausage ragu and pecorino, the chargrilled beef flank with green garlic, nasturtium and smoked eggplant and the slow cooked freemantle octopus with chickpea, salsa rossa and native bush tomato, as well as vegetarian dishes.
Osteria di Russo & Russo's strawberry sorbet, davidson plum meringue and limoncello custard is the perfect dessert with which to finish your meal.
Barzaari’s kitchen centers around the wood-fired oven, and charcoal barbeque, our food thoughtful though simple.
Barzaari makes every effort to accommodate dietary requirements wherever possible. Vegan/vegetarian/gluten free always catered for.
Barzaari is fully licensed, offering a concise wine list, cocktails and beer selection.
Tea styles from the region are on offer as well as our sand pit coffee.
Barzaari caters to all events; christenings, engagements, weddings, with all menus customized or modified to suit requirements.
This reservation is strictly for to eat off our Bar Eat Menu, featuring traditional & pub style fare....burgers, steaks, ribs salads and weekly specials.
Tables will only be held for 15 minutes past allocated time due to demand.
Our lunch menu comprises ramen and donburi rice bowls from 11.30am with an all day menu available until dinner from 5:30pm - 9:30pm with a larger a la carte menu.
Osaka Trading Co. is a modern Japanese restaurant & bar from the owner-operators of Surry Hills small bar Tokyo Bird and Haymarket cocktail bar Banchō.
- NNatcSydney •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe price has gone up a bit but overall still one of the best value all you can eat. I think the quality is what you pay for and everything is delicious.More infoKobe WagyuPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Sydney CBD•4.5
- SSScottSSydney •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was amazing and service was great. We sat outside, it was very loud inside, so would definitely recommend being outside if possible. Make sure you try the Pineapple…it was next level good!More infoBraza Churrascaria - Darling HarbourPrice: Expensive• Brazilian• Darling Harbour•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSydney •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe definitely had a great experience - despite how busy it was. Every staff member was helpful, polite, and attentive. We were served quickly, and all the food except a salad was exceptional, especially the beef cheeks. When I expressed my disappointment with the salad it was replaced immediately with my second choice - the fennel salad - so good!!More infoThe Potting ShedPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Alexandria•4.2
- ASAyumiSExclusive •1 review5.0Dined on 26 Oct 2023It was our first time at Alcatraz and we loved it! You are welcome by warm smiles as soon as you walk in and the food was delicious! Lots of South American themed cocktails to match. The live music was out of this world, you could dance all night!More infoAlcatraz SydneyPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Annandale•4.9
- LLili1Las Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Sept 2023Excellent place to gather with friends and family friendlyMore infoCAMPERDOWN COMMONSPrice: Moderate• Australian• Camperdown•3.5
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Inner West is Rubyos Restaurant