Food was delightful, great options for Vegans and non vegans. And that was clearly stated by the staff and the menu.
Waitstaff provided and excellent service.
Tasty food and excellent service. Our server was kind enough to show me the allergy book listing each allergen per dish. Keep up the great work!
We visited Yo! Kitchen in London and loved it, wanted to try it again. It was great. Speed of service was amazing. Great food and variety.
Only downside, we saw an Instagram advert story right after we left the restaurant saying there was 25% off if you quoted the offer. Would of been nice to avail of that but definitely will be back again.
Gorgeous food amazing service very friendly staff lovely restaurant very clean
First time at this restaurant and the waitress gave good recommendations on the food that was of very good quality. Only downside no alcohol sold here and toilets located nearby. All in all enjoyed the food, paying €80 for two people with four small dishes and two mains with four soft drinks.
We were delighted to see Yo Sushi opening again in Dundrum. But unfortunately the anticipation was where our delight ended. We went there for the first time today and it was awful:
- tiny menu, poorly selected menu with no decent sushi or sashimi
- excessively over-priced - €100 for the four of us for a very small lunch with no drinks
- completely yellow-pack, bland food
- nervous and incompetent waiting staff - the waitress didn't know what "sashimi" was...come on! And they had the cheek to put on 10% service on the bill - even for the girl next to us dining alone!
- tiny portions - after our over-priced lunch we had to come home and have a toasted sandwich.
There is nothing to recommend this place at all. It's a real shame as the Dundrum Centre could really do with a decent sushi place.
YO Kitchen is rated 4.2 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.