This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn More.
The Terrace Kitchen & Social House at Conrad Dublin
Our menu is flavorful, but simple, always changing with the seasons and with our Chef's inspiration. The offering is centred around top-notch Irish Ingredients, many of which are available for sale in our pantry next door.
Distinct areas for dining and socialising create a unique space with many different cosy alcoves to hide away. The service is professional, yet relaxed and informal.
For the Dinner, Bed & Breakfast residential package in the 5* Conrad Dublin, please email email@example.com to book your stay now!
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Lovely food, however for a 5⭐️ hotel - disappointing outdoor dining. A birthday meal with 2 friends. Having dined often in the hotel itself, we expected a first class outdoor experience. Not enough coverage from wind & rain. Only two heaters. Would hope to return if glass/Perspex screens are placed around outdoor area, possibly some foliage too.This would create a warmer, welcoming experience from a wonderful hotel. Superb food & service.
The Terrace Kitchen & Social House at Conrad Dublin is rated 4.6 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.