The Strand Hotel - Afternoon Tea
The Strand Hotel - Bray
ENJOY THE BEST AFTERNOON TEA.
Located in one of the most coveted areas in Bray, Co.Wicklow. The Strand Hotel sits along the Promenade with sweeping views of the sea and Bray Head. Built-in 1870 by Sir William and Lady Jane Wilde and inherited by their son, Oscar Wilde in 1876.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The Strand Hotel - Afternoon Tea offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 548 2960.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.