The Spot Bar & Lounge
Pull Up Fridays$10.00 per personPrepaid
Multiple dates availablePull Up Friday is a sip and dine place where we follow the Covid protocol. You and your Friends can come, and have a great time. Pull up Friday has the best customer service; we make sure our customers leave satisfied with the best island taste
Afrobeats In The City$10.00 per personPrepaid
Multiple dates availableEvery Saturday nights with Afrobeats in the city at the spot lounge. where we follow COVID protocol. Afrobeats in the city is a place where you and your friends can sip and dine; Come and have a taste of Africa in the city.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Made reservations, was told they were at capacity once I arrived. Said they would clear a table and get back to me shortly. Currently still waiting for a response. Even after my party was told they were at capacity, we witnessed several people being let in. We went back to check the status, they told us they were still at capacity even after we told them what we just witnessed. Very horrible experience for my first time, don't think I'll go back.
The best place to be on a Friday night!!! I'll be back definitely!!!!!
The Spot Bar & Lounge is rated 3 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.