The Royal Oak Leighterton
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Last minute booking at the Royal Oak did not disappoint, even though the menu was limited due to current restrictions. I had not dined here for a few years, but will definitely be dining here again. Lovely selection of local ales which was thoroughly enjoyed by my husband along with his sublime chicken main course. I opted for a double starter main course which was absolutely delicious. Service was personable, immediate and discrete and we enjoyed watching the antics of the pub dog too. The bar manager was particularly engaging and well informed about ales and food. A wonderful meal a deux, all that was needed for an intimate dining experience yet a setting that is suitable for all the family. We will be back I am sure, but as our couple-dining nights are rare, probably with the family in tow to try out a lunch next time. Thanks again to the team at the Royal Oak for giving us such a lovely evening of great food, ambience and good beer for himself.
Keep dog on the leasch all time not in restaurant
Lovely food, good service and a very warm welcome.
Excellent Sunday lunch in the sunshine outside. Lovely atmosphere and good food.
A lovely place- great service too! The fish and chips were pretty amazing
The Royal Oak Leighterton is rated 4.2 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.