The Precinct Gladstone
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We received a welcoming greeting upon arrival. Great menu options. Meals were very enjoyable and very generous in size.
Booking Online is the New Norm Now, the staff were amazing on arrival. COVID sign in efficient. Service and offering was great. It’s was nice to support a Local Pub
The Precinct Gladstone offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (07) 4972 6615.
The Precinct Gladstone is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.