The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille - Westminster
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Service was so slow! We sat for an hour before getting our food, meanwhile people who ordered to go got theirs in a few mins.
All was good - but the sound system was just a bit too loud. Especially for the reduced number of people in the restuarant.
Food was great. The waitress, Mary Stratton, was outstanding!
Did the outdoor seating. Was very comfortable with the distancing and the seating.Waitress did an excellent job taking care of our needs, Checked on us often. kept beverages refilled. Food was served hot / cold. Adequate portions, good quality. Menu was somewhat limited but enough selection for a lunch
very quiet and pleasant experience
Server was very attentive. Food was delicious. Always consistent quality.
You can order delivery directly from The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille - Westminster using the Order Online button. The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille - Westminster also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (410) 871-1524.
The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille - Westminster is rated 4.4 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille - Westminster does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://thegreeneturtle.myguestaccount.com/guest/card-sales.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.