The Great Western Hotel
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Our meals were ok. The chips were cold and the slaw a little runny, but everything else was amazing. Great service. Great atmosphere. We will be back
The food and service was good, the only thing for us was that we had just sat down to our entrees, then the main meal was ready, so some food went cold on us. But it was all very tasty.
Waited over an hour for over cooked and very dry meal.
We had the best day!! The food was amazing and the mini bulls were great. Staff were extremely accomodating
Good service and friendly staff, size of salad with meal was small and if I did not have chip as additional fee the meal would have been small. Steak was tender
The Great Western Hotel is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.