The Gasometer Hotel
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great staff , good music , lovely room , open roof was sensationa
I made a 7.30 booking so that we could have dinner and it isn't until I go to order food when there that we get told the kitchen isn't open and we'd need to order uber eats if we wanted food.
We wouldn't have come if we knew the kitchen wasn't open. It should be mentioned somewhere when making the booking or on the pub's website.
I really enjoyed the gasometer and they were prepared for my group of 10 people at such a late notice
Not serving food.. why are they taking bookings
The Gasometer Hotel is rated 4.1 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.