This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn More.
Please note due to the current restrictions for the period from 19th September to 10th October inclusive, the below provisional policies will apply for all reservations:
• 90minutes Sitting duration for all Dining reservations;
• Credit Card confirmation will be required and 24 hours notice will be required for cancellations or a no-show fee of €20 per person applies;
• Non-residents will be sat in one of our two outside areas, depending on availability;
The Eddison is an elegant restaurant inspired by Ireland’s world class food producers. With a contemporary design, the restaurant is bright and airy with an outdoor terrace on either side. Open seven days a week, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch on Saturday and Sunday Lunch.
We strive to provide a welcoming and elegant service in a timeless setting intended to make you feel at ease.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Lovely setting with good service and friendly staff. Food was ok.
Excellent service. Very attentive staff. Food is interesting but needs more taste. Ambience good.
Great food and service.
However, a rather sad ambience for this noisy restaurant with an old fashioned decoration and white lights not very pleasant.
The Eddison is rated 4.5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.