The Eastfield Inn
Restaurants you may also like
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Came here back in November for Sunday lunch, very nice as having to young grandchildren they had somewhere to play. Visited last Sunday and very disappointed. Food cold, waiting a short while for veg to arrive, food got colder. Broccoli so hard it wasn’t edible. Pub cold, even my coffee! Thought last have pudding, they forgot my son in laws and pastry tasted stale. It’s a shame as grandchildren really like it.
The Eastfield Inn is rated 2 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.