The Crowded Hour
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
The Summer Lounge set up in the reserve on Banks st is a great innovation. Loved the music and atmosphere. The food is excellent staff very attentive all worked well and hopefully will be well supported by the community and will continue.
I love the outdoor space in Beeson Reserve - perfect for the warmer months.
A great dining experience in a very well set uo outdoor area
Brilliant, so great to have a cafe that thinks of new things and brings energy to the community. Thank you!
Fabulous venue with very helpful & friendly staff. Drinks & nibbles perfect!
Thank you Crowded Hour for making Edithvale even better! Love the cocktails and Jesses gorgeous food!
The Crowded Hour is a great cafe. I love their Edithvale Summer Lounge in the park opposite the Life Saving Club. Highly recommend for an afternoon or evening drink and nibbles!
The Crowded Hour is rated 5 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.