The Craft & Co
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Was very disappointing. We were there for 3 hrs and the place was only 50% full. They didn’t come over to offer us more drinks and were very inattentive. Poor service.
Best pizza I've ever eaten, head chef came to our table and greeted us, overall the best restaurant/brewery I've ever been too.
Awesome range of beers and spirits, as well as big range of take home spirits in both small and large bottles. Great service and atmosphere!
Lovely interior dotted with plants, fun views of the brewing/distilling areas. Very friendly staff, quality cheese and drinks.
Food was surprisingly good. I didnt expect a distillery to have such good quality food. Choice of beers - good. Cocktails good. Probably the cocktails could have been a bit cheaper - considering it is a distillery. Overall, very pleased.
The Craft & Co is rated 4.2 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.