This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn More.
The Carpenter Cafe
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Even the walk to the cafe off that main street is enjoyable. The staff are open and enthusiastic, but respectful of space. So trendy inside. Open kitchen, real vibe. Food is thoughtfully done.
Great food and coffee. Excellent service. Love this place!
The Carpenter Cafe is a great secret. It's at the rear of the building so you have to know it's there to find it. Really friendly staff, good coffee and food. Probably need slightly larger plates as hard to cut my toast and scrambled eggs without it almost falling off the plate. Will definitely go there again.
Cute little cafe with delicious and varied menu options as well as friendly staff.
The Carpenter Cafe offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (02) 8033 8509.
The Carpenter Cafe is rated 4.9 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.