The Canowindra Hotel
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Food is awesome and not small. Good value for money.
Great place for evening meal. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of our meal. As good as you get and better than many city hotels. Staff friendly.
Great place to have a nice relaxing meal the staff was great the food was great could not fault it in any way great pub too
6 meals ordered, 6 meals arrived in an acceptable time. All meals arrived hot and to the right person. Dining room is very clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend this venue.
Service was great. Meal came out very quick. Great atmosphere. Betty accommodating with kids. Can't wait to go back.
Great food and company!
Thank you Rob, appreciate your service and going that extra mile.
Have never been disappointed with a visit to this venue.
Friendly accommodating and excellent food.
The Canowindra Hotel offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (02) 6344 1407.
The Canowindra Hotel is rated 4.9 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.