Tarrawarra Estate - Picnics
Our chef Mark Ebbels has created a delicious selection of grazing food to enjoy either on our deck or on our sprawling lawn.
Available from Friday to Sunday, picnics can be prebooked via our website with two times available for pick up. All cutlery and plates are provided, BYO picnic rug. We will provide personal service on the lawn, so you can select a bottle of wine and enjoy the views while you eat. We have some fabulous new releases ideal for spring!
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Featured special offers
grazing picnic hamper
A$65.00 per order
Relax on our lawn with a grazing picnic hamper and a glass of wine, enjoying our stunning views across our beautiful estate. We also offer a plant based picnic hamper and an alternative choice for children to enjoy. To order one of those choices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very nice venue to enjoy a long relaxing brunch. Special mention to Jade who was our waitress. Have already recommended to friends and we will be back
Delicious food in a beautiful and relaxed setting. Loved it!
Tarrawarra Estate - Picnics is rated 4.8 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.