Taking inspiration from the great boulevard cafés of Paris, the restaurant offers relaxed and informal dining from early until late. The classic French bistro menus include classic French dishes such as Croque monsieur and Soupe à l'Oignon.
Soutine consists of a front room and pavement offering relaxed café and bar seating, leading to a slightly more formal space at the rear.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Amazing ** Can't wait to visit again, again, again
First time eaten at Soutine and really had a enjoyable experience
Great thank you
The food was as always good. It is consistently so. Because of lockdown it is clear that staffing has been reduced. As a consequence the service was not up to standard. The menu seems to have altered slightly but perhaps this is for Sundays/Weekends. The prices seem to have been increased slightly. So SC at 15% seems high. We were not automatically served rolls and although we did not ask for these it was a noticeable matter. The meal was expensive for what we had but understandable that pricing has to increase.
Soutine is rated 4.8 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.