- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
During these difficult times it's maybe unfair to review a restaurant. For instance we were the only table in there. Service wise, the staff could have been friendlier. There wasn't one smile the entire time we were there! Food wise, the pappadoms were nice with generous portions of chutneys. The king prawn puri was also excellent. The main courses however were disappointing. The lamb pasanda was excessively creamy and the chicken in the chicken dhansak seemed as if it had not spent any longer in the sauce than the time it took to make its way from the pot to the table ie it had no flavour whatsoever which was a shame. The sag aloo was similarly lacking in the usual nuanced flavours one expects. The wine was reasonably priced.
Great food and service from Shah and his team - love the king prawn madras!
Meal was disturbed my a very loud table nearby which meant we almost had to shout at times to make ourselves heard! Food was enjoyable but not out of this world.
Lovely place to eat. Really recommend, the korma was delicious
Excellent food and service ...... highly recommended!!
Shah's Secreto does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo and Just Eat.
Shah's Secreto is rated 4.1 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.