Sails Bistro - The Manly Hotel
The Manly Hotel’s Sails Bistro serves lunch & dinner, 7 days a week. In addition to our menu you will also find desserts & daily specials. You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality of our dishes created to suit all diners including, gluten free, dairy free & vegetarians, offering a wide range of variety to our menu. Our venue also includes a barista café, restaurant bar, available seating for large groups, aircon control, wheelchair access & our facilities include a baby change table.
The Manly Hotel is a family owned business, striving to constantly bring fantastic customer service, a range of quality food & drink, as well as entertainment options to our patrons.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Seafood on the mixed platter was over cooked
Over priced, steak not cooked as requested. No follow up to see how our meals were, no side salad provided. Simply paid $40 for a piece of steak, mash and gravy.
Sails Bistro - The Manly Hotel is rated 2.9 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.