Restaurant Darcy Twelve
Located in the centre of the vibrant and picturesque coastal town of Clifden in Connemara, the restaurant is run by head chef Shane Regan and his family.
Originally from Co. Roscommon, Shane opened restaurant darcy twelve in 2017. Growing up in a family hospitality business, he has always had a passion for food and loves cooking and experimenting with new dishes. Shane visits restaurants at home and around the world, taking inspiration from some of the best chefs of all cultures and cuisines.
Having studied culinary arts, Shane trained in Neven Maguire’s MacNean House and Restaurant in Co. Cavan and worked in Restaurante Casa do Lago, Portugal and Daniel Clifford’s Midsummer House in Cambridge, UK.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Restaurant Darcy Twelve offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (095) 21945.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.