Otis Coffee & Wine
We are also putting steps in to become carbon neutral. As we believe in making conscious choices when it comes to the who, what, when, where, why & how of our industry's fare. Packaging and waste management being huge factors in this. As well as the procurement of produce that has been created in similar mind.
We keep things simple & delicious.
Nestled between Albert Park Lake and The Botanic Gardens on Bowen Crescent. Our Parisian styled outdoor dining providing perfect, leisurely respite for a coffee, pastry, toastie, glass of wine or carefully mixed cocktail.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
- Staff is vaccinated
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
Great cosy bar
Otis Coffee & Wine offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0468 460 192.
Otis Coffee & Wine is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.