the first style sushi to eat with oil and salt in the world.
Love for ingredients. Energize japan with producers
Use the most suitable type of rice depending on sushi with a wish to increase the value of rice.
Seafood directly from the production area gathers from fishermen all over Japan.
Select oils from all over the world that match sushi.
Over 100 kinds of salt are used according to sushi.
Use sushi vinegar jointly developed with the manufacturer.
Enjoy the perfect pairing with wine, sake and tea. and harmony created from the resonance of beautiful ingredients.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Olion Sushi offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 03-6263-8395.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.