- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
MamGu was recommended to us and it certainly didn’t disappoint.
The staff were very welcoming and friendly whilst working very hard.
The food was delicious! The Welsh rarebit was the best I’d ever had. Welsh cakes finished off our lunch perfectly!
Excellent breakfast (meaty & veggie very well cooked) & local coffee brewed to perfection, so much so, bought a bad of beans.
All staff are friendly & quick to assist. Be nice & patient with them, they are working in a very difficult & unprecedented times.
Welsh Cakes boxed selection have been delicious treats over a couple of days to sample all flavours. Choc chilli has a marvellous build up of strength; lime & coconut my favourite. Choc orange needed more zest.
Overall - great location, superb local food & worth any wait time you may experience.
Perfect as always! X
MamGu Welshcakes offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 01437 454369.
MamGu Welshcakes is rated 5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.