MALT Kitchen & Pantry
The cafe looks after our local community and businesses with a range of ready-to-go meals, seating breakfast and lunch options, while also boasting the famous St Ali coffee.
In the evening, MALT caters for those attending the indoor theatres as well as the newly erected Malthouse Outdoor Stage. We've got you covered for your pre or post show meal, with casual dining, share platters, and our newly launched premium set course dining provide the range you need when deciding on what to eat!
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Because The Night Premium DiningA$45.00 per person
Multiple dates availablePre/post show set menu for The Malthouse's 'Because The Night' immersive experience. $90 for two people, shared entree and main courses, optional dessert. Express single course also available.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
MALT Kitchen & Pantry offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0409 448 194.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.