This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn More.
Limerick Arms Hotel
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great food, friendly staff, good service, always love going to the limerick as it never fails !
Great service, delicious food, great ambience, definitely recommend to anyone wanting a lovely time out.
So nice to be able to eat out again! Food was great!
Love the new Reno. I made a booking for the restaurant online but was disappointed there was a baby shower and we had to sit in the bar. It was a birthday celebration for us so would have liked to know. The best part of the pub was not available to us. Overall we enjoyed it, staff and food were good. Will go back again when I can sit by their lovely fire.
Limerick Arms Hotel offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (03) 9645 8666.
Limerick Arms Hotel is rated 4.8 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.