L’Enfant Bar & Grill
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great food. Ease of access. Amazing service.
We enjoyed our experience on Valentine’s Day. Great food, service and ambiance.
Great food. Hard working staff. What more can you ask for.
Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We are value our team members and we appreciate your recognition of them! We hope to welcome you back soon!
Excellent place for a business lunch. Quiet surroundings and attentive service. Recommend the salads.
Food and service was excellent. Love the new look.
Thank you for taking time to review our Restaurant & Bar. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our talented Culinary Team creations and Service Staff.
Great food, not too expensive, and very friendly people. Highly recommend!
The food was fine and the drinks were okay, but it took us forever to get service.
L’Enfant Bar & Grill is rated 4.5 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.