La Belle et La Boeuf - Vaudreuil-Dorion
Our meat comes from prairie-raised cattle that feast on dry wheat and pasture. The meat is then aged to achieve a superior quality of marbling and guaranteed tenderness. Not only is it tasty, it's healthier too. That's how we offer exceptionally tender, tasty and juicy meat that you want. There is no better beef than the one served at the Beauty and the Beeeef!
EAT, DRINK, AND TASTE IT!
I didn't like the grilled cheese. I was expecting real cheese and not kraft slices
Great atmosphere brilliant DJ’s friendly service and good food
Le service était très ordinaire, il fallait courir après le serveur pour de l'eau et il avait oublié d'amener le repas pour un des invités. Le poisson dans mon burger au poisson était froid.
That place never disappoints. The service is always great and the food is good and comforting . Always happy to go there ?
Bel ambiance! Service courtois, menu offrant une certaine diversité.
This was a very unsatisfying meal. Here is why:
1. I reserved the table more than a week in advance. But I could not reserve for a Thursday at 7pm, and instead, had to reserve for 8pm.
2. I reserved online. The restaurant called me to confirm my reservation 4 days before the meal. I confirmed the reservation then. I then received a confirmation request via email 3 days before the meal. I confirmed the reservation via email. Then, I received another telephone call on the day of the meal asking me to confirm once again. I found the requirement for 3 separate confirmations for my reservation was very intrusive and unnecessary.
3. I reserved asking for seating in the dining room and NOT the bar area. When we arrived (a party of 7 people), about 5 minutes before our scheduled reservation time, we were told that our table was not yet ready and were asked to wait in the bar area. We were asked if all of our party was over the age of 18, to which I responded "yes". After waiting for more than 20 minutes after our expected reservation time, with nobody letting us know about our seating time, I asked when we could expect our table to be ready. I was then told that they would try and find us a place to sit. A table was the made ready in the Bar area and we were seated approximately 30 minutes after our reservation time.
4. The noise from the DJ and music was so loud that it made the dining experience terrible, as we were unable to speak with each other at our table, and the music was repetitive crappy dance pop, and there was nobody dancing.
5. One of our group received a salad with a human hair in it. When this was pointed out, the server quickly removed the bowl and returned with a replacement, and our bill was credited with $5.00 (from our $250 total).
These problems ruined the experience for our group. Although, the food and service were very good, this will be the last time we will visit your establishment. We will NOT recommend B&B to anyone.
Great service from Sabrina excellente food
Came for a birthday dinner with my siblings, had an amazing time. Will definitely return.
J’ai adoré le décor, la nourriture! Ce que nous avons moins apprécié est la musique qui était trop forte et trop agressive. Le volume a été monté plusieurs fois pour des anniversaires mais pas été vraiment réduit par la suite. Difficile de se comprendre quand la musique est si forte.
On a eu un service extraordinaire. J’aimerais bien engagée cette personne. Très delicate avec mon neveu et ma nièce. De bonnes propositions. Dégourdie. Cela a donné un ton positif a notre diner de retrouvailles.
I hate being automatically and exclusively addressed in French. Food was good but would have preferred to have my burger cooked to medium only. Too noisy for my taste. Menus were old, torn and dirty - about time for replacements.
I booked the standard seating but they sat us in the bar side which is quite noisy but overall the food was good but I think you can get the same quality burger at a lot of places in Montreal for much less money , It was good but not impressive
Enjoyed our meal and service was outstanding, thank you, will recommend to our friends
They were a little bit slow to come take our drink order so they gave us our drinks for free! That was a really nice touch, especially on Mother's Day :-)
very good...toook a few minutes to get the attention of the server for another glass of wine...great burger, great salad...would go again
Very nice atmosphere! Great service! Out of this world kinda food! Just amazing!
c'était ma première visite et surement pas la dernière, la bouffe était excellente, l'ambiance était tout simplement parfaite, un décor vintage remarcable et surtout le sourire la bonne humeur et le service impécable de son personnel acceuillant. Une très belle soirée, qui en a fait pour ma part, mon nouveau resto préféré.
Le service est remarquable. L'ambiance est parfaite pour un souper entre amis ou en amoureux. Les cocktails sont délicieux. Les repas ne sont pas remarquables, mais quand même bons!
Burgers nut so great and pickles in koolaid to funky
Amazing experience at this restaurant. We celebrated my wufe's birthday. Staff was amazing and food was great
We really enjoyed our meal here. The only complaint we had was that the booths are very tight. The distance between the seats and the table was even tight for my children. Next time we will request a table instead of a booth.
Très bien mais la musique était un peu trop forte, rendant les discussions plus difficiles
Love the burger selection here! Totally worth the drive !
Great service, best I have had so far...and being on the road a lot, I have lots to compare...provinces, states and countries...my son really love poutine and so far they are rated as #1...you have to come and try!
This was our first experience here (from Toronto) and would certainly return!
Had a great Time for my birthday! Cocktails are amazing!
Good overall but too much food for a normal person to eat at 1 sitting. Very gracious server and fun for all.
It was great ! We were able to take our time and enjoy the night perfectly. We loved the jagger shot for the birthday girl. Only issue is that the waitress was a little slow for our tasting. Otherwise she had a great smile. Definitely coming back again.
Les frites étaient pas chaude, le pain était mouillé pour le hamberger
Our table was ready early, our waiters were attentive without hovering. Food was on point.
Although the menu is funky and not your run of the mill burger restaurant, the food was not anything more than unusual. There’s nothing anyone in our party could rave about. The cocktails on the other hand are quite special.
Amazing burgers with a twist. Reasonable prices. Must eat here.
Super fun decor and menu. Delicious fresh baked desserts.
Seriously good burgers!
Burgers are great. Fast service. Nice ambiance. Cheesecake is deceiving...too small. Warm cookie had two ridiculously samll spoons of ice cream on it but tasted great. I would still recommend this place. But not for desert though
We had a couple of burgers. Very generous meat patty (unfortunately our two burgers were over done) very good fries, soso onion rings very good and KOOL AIDE marinated pickle 1/4 soso cole slaw.
Fun decor in the bar area...
On a attendu 45min dans le portique même si on avais une réservation....
je trouve que les horaires pour deux services casse un peu la soirée
Our waitress was very good! Very patient and she kept smiling, even if her shift was over!!Her name was Kayla. I would go back, and ask to be served by her!! Bravo Kayla!
Amazing simply amazing!! Very good food, fast service loved it!!
Sondage en français serait apprécié. Système de réservation efficace, difficile de contacter pour réserver par téléphone.
La Belle et La Boeuf - Vaudreuil-Dorion does offer delivery in partnership with Skip The Dishes. La Belle et La Boeuf - Vaudreuil-Dorion also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (450) 319-0223.
La Belle et La Boeuf - Vaudreuil-Dorion is rated 4.2 stars by 62 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.