John's Bar & Haberdashery
Enter booze’s best friend – burgers. Cosy up in the pub with a burger and a pint, dine al fresco on our terrace, or enjoy your burger to go. WOWBURGER will be serving up its double patty wonders, crispy fries and creamy shakes & sundaes all day long from John’s Bar.
WOWBURGER is also available for takeout or delivery from John’s Bar.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Service was not brilliant we were waiting 25 minutes on our 1st drink only 2 lounge staff on ,on a Saturday night
The best pub ever! I really liked it. Thanks for everything
Fantastic bar & burgers.Great new addition to the area.
Decent selection of beers, and the food is pretty good.
Very good service from the staff, I thought
Thanks for the 4 stars Eamon and especially good to hear praise for the staff. See you soon!
Nice new bar. Good selection of beers and the service was excellent.
John's Bar & Haberdashery offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 517 5799.
John's Bar & Haberdashery is rated 4.6 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.