IL FIGO INGORDO
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Romantic and warm- delicious authentic Italian. The pastas are especially delicious!
The food is good and authentic italian. The portions are ridiculously small. My wife had the risoto and it was so small that she had to have a desert to not be hungry. The prices are the inverse of the size of the portions. 66000 yens for a burrata is to much.
Outstanding food and service - a memorable evening - will highly recommend
IL FIGO INGORDO offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 03-6447-2347.
IL FIGO INGORDO is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.