This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn More.
Hook & Vine
Hook & Vine is a neighborhood restaurant in North Beach, MD that provides a comfortable escape from the day with good food, good drinks, and good company.
Kevin and Monica Phillips were dreaming of a place that they could share their love of food and drinks with the community. With many years in the industry, they started planning their dream restaurant. They found the perfect place near the Chesapeake Bay in North Beach, Maryland.
The family-oriented atmosphere and warm welcome will be a fun and delicious destination for everyone. Home away from home!
Southern coastal cuisine with a focus on fresh seafood, bacon, bourbon, and wine. Menu inspired by the community - choose a new favorite dish each visit. Local beer on tap; delicious cocktails; and not your average wine list.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Hook & Vine offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (443) 964-5488.
Hook & Vine is rated 4.7 stars by 268 OpenTable diners.
Hook & Vine does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://www.toasttab.com/hook-vine-kitchen-and-bar/giftcards?utm_source=opentablelist&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=opentablelistcampaign.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.