Hakata Motsunabe KOGANEYA Futagotamagawa
・ The soy sauce is from a soy sauce brewery founded in the Meiji era in Kumamoto Prefecture.
・ Dashi is made from bonito flakes made from bonito landed in Makurazaki, Kagoshima Prefecture, and high-grade kelp from Rausu, Hokkaido
・ Use only high quality domestic beef intestines.
With these commitments, an excellent hot pot of a golden shop is created.
■ "Motsunabe" is expected to boost immunity!
Beef motsu, chive, burdock, cabbage, garlic, pepper, kelp, miso, etc.
Ingredients for Motsunabe hot pot contains lots of good nutrients such as "vitamins" and "allicin" which enhance the immune system. It's tasty enough if you eat it as it is but the topping of oysters known as milk of the sea is especially recommended.
Let's eat Motsunabe and get energy!!
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Hakata Motsunabe KOGANEYA Futagotamagawa offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 03-5491-5600.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.