Fuller Sports Club
With it's light and airy, modern features, the relaxing ambiance makes the Bistro at Fullers the best place in Cairns to enjoy a night out with family and friends!
Chef’s menu features the freshest seasonal produce and includes a selection of ‘Fuller Favourites’, plus a variety of fresh salads, seafood, pasta and desserts.
All the bistro classics and mouth-watering selections from the grill are also a must when dining at The Bistro!
We haven’t forgotten the little ones! The Bistro has a scrumptious Kid’s Menu including meals to suit every taste bud, and the best part, all meals include a kids drink and ice cream!
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
We had a great night out. The food was very nice and the servings generous.
Good everywhere except bad service was very slow as per other times we have been there
That had never improved
Others also comment on this also
Lunch menu has improved was very happy
Great place to dine, excellent friendly service. Good size meals with delicious flavours.
I had seafood. Miles to much batter on the fish and prawns. The fish, chips and prawns were overcooked. The garlic bread was only warm.
The food is great, service is quick and the staff are very helpful and friendly.
Fuller Sports Club offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (07) 4045 4757.
Fuller Sports Club is rated 4.4 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.