We look forward to seeing you.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Lovely atmosphere inside and around the grounds. The food was amazing and very filling plus you get a free ice cream with any children’s meal
The food was great,
The service was excellent,
The wine was overpriced and no house wine.
It’s was beautiful with excellent service by all. Will definitely be back.
Our meals were lovely, the only thing I could fault was that the menu didn’t have a lot of options , service was excellent would definitely go back again.
Thought the menu was very limited, particularly for families with young children. No wine available by the glass only small bottles which was not ideal and no dessert menu offered.
Food was average at best, the sit down menu did not vary from the takeaway menu at all which was disappointing.
The servers were not friendly, I would even go as far as to call one grumpy. No organization, there were 3 servers that kept attending to our one table.
No mood, the lights were bright and the music went from Aladdin to the rocky theme song.
Zero direction or theme for feel or ambiance.
Great energy in the place and delicious meals. Waiting staff were fab!
Ms Peacock is rated 4.3 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.