Permanently Closed - Eden - Newcastle
Restaurants you may also like
We are now offering a new brunch menu Saturday & Sunday and Sunday Lunch every Sunday from 12pm.
For more information call 0191 235 7065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you back to eden
The clue is in the name. I'm glad they had to sense to change it so I didn't waste my time going
Lovely staff, very nice establishment
We booked through Open Table and were not advised there would be a reduced menu, therefore we were disappointed when we arrived as it was not what we were expecting.
Some of the food was not how it appeared on the menu. Naan bread pizza said it had raita on, however it turned out this was mixed in.
We ordered desert expecting to get strawberry and chocolate ice-cream on the waffle, but it was vanilla and the toasted marshmallows were not toasted.
It was also incredibly noisy.
Great service and value
Great food and cocktails. Arrived early and they managed to seat us straight away. Would visit again
Marvellous food and drink but disappointed steak not on the menu
The female staff member who welcomed us was not particularly friendly and we were left mulling about a bit. However, the male staff member took over to serve the food was brilliant and really helpful.
Would definitely recommend, very good customer service
When we arrived we were greeted by a very welcoming lady who showed us to the dining area and offered us a selection of seats. There was plenty of choice on the menu. The waiter was very polite and friendly. The food was great and very good value for money. Very clean and would recommend to everyone.
The service was really bad. We could see our pizzas under the heat lamp for around 10 minutes before a waiter decided to bring it over and it was cold. Our starters came after around 5-10 minutes but we waited 45 minutes for our main. Disappointed as it is such a lovely restaurant and some of the staff were really polite who greeted us.
Hello Lucy, Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us and I would really like to discuss this further with you so we can investigate this further. If you could email our sales manager: email@example.com Then I would really like to invite you back so we can improve your perception of the venue. I look forward to hearing from you, Helena Head of Reservations Eden Newcastle
ZERO SERVICE.... Still hungry.
- Arrived to have a couple of cocktails before the meal which was booked for 8pm. Before we noticed it was 8.10pm so went to let the restaurant section know.
- Waited at the restaurant desk for 10mins being ignored by staff continually walking past.
- Managed to stop one of the staff for him to say we had missed our table.
- Manageress turned up to say not to worry she would sort it.
-We were shown our seats in the corner on the entrance towards the kitchen. Accepted not the best seat but happy to have a table.
- 10mins past without receiving a menu or an offer of would we like to order more drinks.
- We asked for menu which arrived 5mins later.
- 10mins later and still no service for offer of drinks or take a food order.
- Staff were busy but we were completely ignored from the minute of being there.
- Decided as a group of 4 that due to the poor service we would leave. Dissapointed, hungry and a little frustrated with the staffs attitude of saying we missed our table then to be ignored for best past of half hour.
This wasnt our first time at the restaurant and two of us had recommended it over others to friends. Little bit embarrassing tbh. Only thing we could smile about was the cocktails
Hello, Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us and I would really like to discuss this further with you so we can investigate this further. If you could email me on firstname.lastname@example.org Then I would really like to invite you back so we can improve your perception of the venue. I look forward to hearing from you, Alice Sales Manager Eden Newcastle
Permanently Closed - Eden - Newcastle is rated 4.3 stars by 10 OpenTable diners.