- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
All the bar staff are nice and friendly. I asked whether I could order my drinks at the table. They were very kind. They let me order at the table. They went above the expectations.
Nice small intimate bar that you would easily walk past. Service was attentive and we were able to stay longer than our designated table booking time, as there were no further bookings after. Decent selection of cocktails to choose from!
My partner and I popped into Double Happiness to celebrate her 30th after a meal in Fitzroy and had the perfect post dinner drink. The atmosphere and music set a lovely mood and Wes and Kiki behind the bar made some delicious cocktails for us. They even provided us a (sanitised) chess board for a quick game! This is now one of our favourite bars in Melbourne! Thanks again!
Double Happiness is rated 4.6 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.