Cuisine On Bowen
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Food was delicious!! First time taking my mum there and we will be coming back :)
Great food and service was outstanding. Will recommend!
Was put at a table in high traffic area and it was a table the size for 2 not the 4 people it was book for 2 weeks prior. 2 chairs and 2 stools added to make it 4 made for a very squished and uncomfortable dining experience. The food and drinks were good and I would recommend it for that but not for the dining comfort.
Was fantastic! Well done to all staff who worked mothers day! You guys smashed the service!
We have eaten here before on multiple occasions. The food is always great although it was slow to come out this visit. Just a one off hopefully.
Food was very nice. Making a reservation made it easy to get a table during peak hour. Parking is shocking if the street is full. Was a bit noisy when I went with 3 big tables of more than 5 people. The noise really echoed in the building. Overall the food was good
Great food that even I could eat (a lot of intolerances), great coffee, staff were a delight. Look forward to going back.
Cuisine On Bowen offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (07) 4779 5355.
Cuisine On Bowen is rated 4.4 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.