Coqbull Soho is a chicken and burger concept with its mouth-watering menu of delicious Rotisserie Chicken and Gourmet Beef Burgers as well as an array of tantalising Coqtails and local craft beers, focussing on casual dining.
The name CoqBull originates from the simplicity of the locally sourced ingredients and conjures up images of steaming, rubbing, marinating, charring, etc with a cool edgy, laid back vibe
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Very enjoyable conversion with the place set out nicely. Downstairs looked more atmospheric than our upstairs table but was still nice.
Not extensive choice on the menu but you know what you are coming for.
Good and attentive service for somewhere newly opened.
Felt very safe with their covid arrangements
Coqbull Soho offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7846 1189.
Coqbull Soho is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Coqbull Soho does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://east-london-pub-co.mytoggle.io/shop/coqbull-voucher.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.