Coco's Cocina Tex-Mex
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great Tex-Mex food! The food here always fills me up. The menu has so many options! The staff was friendly and helped me order exactly what I wanted for dinner. The food was done fast and the flavor was customized to what I preferred. Definitely recommend trying this place out.
This place should be on diners drive-ins and dives the avocado tacos were unbelievable what a concept
The food was so good I can’t wait to go back their meat is outstanding and the roja sauce oh my ! Will return soon plus it’s a byob 😋
Saturday night last minute date with my husband & daughter was a good decision. Delicious fresh ingredients in the chicken nachos , shrimp tacos and burritos.
The lighting could be turned down a little for a Warner ambiance
The only one waitress was very busy with take out & taking care of tables , but met our needs very well.
If I could give 10 stars I would. Highly recommend the surfer tacos!!
Coco's Cocina Tex-Mex offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (856) 270-2006.
Coco's Cocina Tex-Mex is rated 4.5 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.