Dog & Human Food Area (covered outdoor space)
Multiple dates availableReserve a table for your dog(s) and yourself in the Dog & Human Food Area. This is a covered outdoor space. Doggy (and humans) menu available. Don't have a dog? Don't worry, you can reserve a table outdoor too! Indoor space also available for humans only. Indoor walk-in or reservation by phone at 0385 970 307
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
- Staff is vaccinated
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
- Proof of vaccination required to dine outdoors
Highly recommend! It’s an amazing place to have meal with pup, I mean, literally, you and your pup both can have a meal there! Beautiful crêpes, fully fenced backyard, great setup!
Great to be able to have a tasty breakfast with our dog getting a tasty meal too!
Great time spent with my staffy and friends. We stayed in the hidden backyard, cosy and dog friendly. Delicious french crepes, I had a salmon galette (gluten-free) with fresh smoothie and for my doggy a puppyccino with a turkey crepe (amazing). Very friendly team. My new local place to become!
You can order delivery directly from Chez Misty using the Order Online button.
Chez Misty is rated 5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.